Call to order at 7:10 pm by President Emily Ramos.
I. Welcomes, introductions
II. Guest speakers: Rosemary Kamei and Jeff Cardenas
III. Officer Reports
- President (Emily Ramos):
- CYD report: $40-50 early pass/gen session on the floor. We are in the black. They are hiring a new executive director for CYD and are suspending bylaws in order to do endorsements for the chair race.
- Membership director (Ian Crueldad):
- Outreach committee will be up and going next meeting. There will be a sign up sheet.
- Treasurer (Charles Wilson III):
- Holiday party business.
- Political Director (Matt Savage):
- Endorsement scoreboard recap.
- Advocacy projects throughout the year since its not an election year.
- Secretary (Kathy Tran)
- Washington D.C. internship recap
- Communications committee
IV. New business
- Facebook ads
- Motion for SVYD to use funds to pay for facebook ads introduced by Matt S., seconded by Erica S. Passed unanimously.
- Matt Savage announced a marketing director is wanted at his work. Talk to Matt for more details.
- Anthony Phan annonced that at Local 270 Hall, he was looking to organize assembly line workers against the Tesla plant for better working conditions by the United Auto Workers.
- Jeff Cardenas suggested creating a Community dialogue.
Motion to adjourn by Lucas Ramirez, seconded by Abby Longcor. The meeting was adjourned at 8:15 pm.