Eric Poicon calls the meeting to order at 7:05pm.
Allie Hughes moves to approve March 28 minutes, seconded by Angel Martinez. Approved unanimously.
- Membership Director Chrisophe LaBelle: SVYD year restarts July 1. Make sure contact info is update: https://svyd.org/join-us/membership/
- Finance Director Ryan Globus: Ballots drop soon – support our endorsed candidates
- Political Director (Christophe for Mustafa)
- April 30th Sajid Khan: Backesto park 10:30am
- May 7th Claudia Rossi walk location TBD
- May 12th phone bank Aisha Wahab + womens list
- May 14th Alex Lee Cataldi Park with APA Dems
- May 28th Aisha Wahab location TBD
- President Allie Hughes: Supe Susan Ellenberg sent new business item #3 about sexual harrasment at state capitol
- Assemblymember Alex Lee bills
- Presentation by Maria Montchal from Assemblymember Lee’s office about AB 2053 Social Housing Act
- Lucas Ramirez moves to endorse AB 2053, seconded by Angel Marinez. 11-0 motion passes.
- Rolando Bonilla resolution to resign from San Jose city council campaign
- Daniel Huynh moves to endorse the resolution, seconded by Allie Hughes. 9-0 motion passes.
- Letter Urging CA legislature to Address Sexual Harassment & Discrimination in State Capitol: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdws6aSBm2-fuUDVsLwN3TcWX5375_MawCS7ZXToA1KAespMQ/viewform?fbclid=IwAR3V5XAtfAGjB5e_-eXHUFIfusv7ZpEVpV7oHAauE88LOITSJQpIcksPchU
- Allie Hughes moves to endorse the letter, seconded by Christophe LaBelle. 12-0 motion passes.
- Future general membership meeting date
- Eric Anciaux moves to continue at the next meeting after Board can poll membership, seconded by Ryan Globus. 10-0 motion passes.
- Christophe: SVLG event Wednesday morning https://www.svlg.org/events/buildingforward/
- Lucas Ramirez: Eric did great job running meeting
- Eric Poicon: Peter Ortiz walk at 10am on Saturday
- Angel Martinez: Raul Peralez phone bank Friday April 29 5-6pm. Campaign office open house Saturday April 30.
- Alexander Gvatua: Second Lucas’s announcement. Rob Moore campaign kickoff Saturday afternoon for Los Gatos Town Council.
- Daniel Cao: Rosemary Kamei is seeking volunteers for D1 election.
Eric Poicon adjourned meeting at 7:47pm.