- Call to Order at 7:04 pm by Alexander Gvatua
- Approval of minutes
Alexander Gvatua motion to approve the minutes at 7:05: Unanimous pass
3. Officer reports
- President: Alexander Gvatua
Thank everyone for the recall support. Looks like we won by a huge margin; we are looking to reform the process.
2. Vice President: Allie Hughes
3. Membership Director: Christophe Labelle
If you haven’t paid dues please do so!
4. Finance Director: Ryan Globus
Thank you for changing the bank account to Wells fargo! Hopefully we will have another social event soon.
5.Political Director: Mustafa Arshad
- We have two big events coming up: Justin Lardinois canvassing event October 2nd; Andrew Crockett kickoff event.
- Endorsement committee interviews starting soon
- Please provide your email if you need to be added to slack 6. Communications Director: Ali Sapirman
- https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xcYEqBGiqCRkhWgzJPOYaQsNpi1lvAQSFx5DAXpMmh4/edit?usp=sharing. 4. New Business
- Special Guest: Transit Activist, Vignesh Swaminathan, “Mr. Barricade”
- CYD Tahoe retreat
- Were doing the CYD Olympics: we do it odd number years
5. Discussion about the Sheriff, Laurie Smith
The county held a vote of no confidence. How do we want to get involved ? No endorsement or position taken.
Allie Hughes Adjourned at 8:33