Meeting was called into order by President Alex Wara at 7:18 PM.
Lucas Ramirez motioned to approve the agenda, Abby Longcor seconded.
Abby L. motioned to approve the minutes from the last meeting, Matthew Dalton seconded.
I) Welcomes, Introduction
II) Guest speakers:
SCCDP Women’s Gender Equity Committee Members Anna Ko and Darcie Green.
III) Officer Reports:
- President (Alex Wara):
- CDP planning committee
- Fundraising committee
- Political Director (Justin Carvalho):
- Endorsement committee
- Campaign questions are in January
- In Feb, endorsement at membership meeting
- Treasurer (Charles Wilson) was absent for this meeting, so Alex gave the report:
- 3 members joined and are voting members
- Mosaic lounge holiday party looking for sponsers
- Looking for raffle prizes
- Membership director (Emily Ramos)
- Checking in and badges
- CYD Retreat Report
- Secretary (Kathy Tran)
IV) Old Business
V) New Business
- Helen Chapman: On December 4th, 2015 is the All Clubs Holiday Party. It is free to attend and they will be hosting a coat drive.
- Mike Honda is looking for interns. Contact Jordanpaulnunes@gmail.com if interested.
- Patrick Ahrens announced that Evan Low is having an open house on December 7, 2015 at 3:30 PM.
A motion to adjourn the meeting was called for by Patrick A. and seconded by Lucas R. The meeting was adjourned at 7:46 PM.