Local campaign is seeking hourly paid canvassers to join the campaign for its fall canvass program. This is a great position for aspiring politicos to learn about Direct Voter Contact.
Paid canvassers will work a minimum of 20 hours a week. Paid Canvassers play a critical role in ensuring we reach targeted voters in the District this November, as they will hold meaningful conversations with voters about issues within the district.
- Door to Door Canvassing
- Meeting daily canvassing goals
- Going door-to-door Identifying and persuading voters on behalf of the candidate.
- Recording results while placing a high expectation on accuracy of data
*Skills and Qualifications:*
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with a team
- Valid Driver’s license and reliable transportation a plus
- Sense of humor and outgoing personality
- Comfortable with speaking with voters door to door
- Strong interest in political campaigns and Democratic politics a plus
- Attention to detail
Hourly rate is DOE(reimbursement for mileage may apply)
*To apply*, please email a resume firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “*Paid Canvasser*.” The committee is an equal opportunity employer, and employs without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, ancestry, marital status, height, weight, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, economic status or disability.